ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SUPPORT IN A SAFE, AFFIRMING, AND NON-JUDGMENTAL ENVIRONMENT?
Are you having a hard time finding support from affirming professionals? Do you want to explore your sexuality, relationship, or gender expression in a safe space?
We offer individual, couples, and family therapy for people in the LGBTQ community and we’re here to help.
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- I can’t believe my family said that to me… I’m the same person they’ve always known and loved.
- I am so attracted to him… but what does that say about who I am?
- Our relationship is just as loving as anyone’s… but why are we viewed as ‘different’?
What would it be like to work with somebody who you could trust, who helped you feel safe and understood?
At Lincoln Park Therapy Group, we use a solution-focused, strengths-based approach to counseling. Through this approach, we will work together to identify your strengths and talents, figure out how to use them to increase your sense of self, and come up with strategies that you can implement time and time again to manage your life.
- Exploring sexuality and sexual orientation
- Exploring gender, gender identity development, and gender expression
- Exploring and aiding with the transition process
- Coming out to friends, family, at work, and at school
- Navigating first relationships in new identity
- Sex-positive relationships, including polyamory and other consensual non-monogamous relationships
- Trauma history and history of abuse
- Discrimination and bullying
Lincoln Park Therapy Group is a safe and affirming space for all people seeking treatment. We welcome anybody in the gay, lesbian, bisexual, polyamory, transgender, non-binary, and gender fluid communities. If you are looking for support in a safe, trusting environment, set up time to come in and talk with one of our Counselors.
We’d love to meet you.