WE OFFER ONLINE COUNSELING SERVICES TO SUPPORT OUR CHICAGO COMMUNITY WITH ACCESSIBLE & FLEXIBLE THERAPY OPTIONS.
Do you have more anxiety or stress than you’re used to, but have a challenging schedule? Are you struggling to find hope or happiness right now, but don’t have a lot of free time?
We’re here for you.
Lincoln Park Therapy Group wants to ensure our services are as accessible as possible to our community. In addition to in-person services, we also offer teletherapy online counseling services to current and new clients.
We know that finding the time to come to our office can be challenging and we don’t want that to be a barrier to seeking support. If you’ve ever been curious about therapy but haven’t been able to fit it into your schedule, this is a good option for you.
Teletherapy online counseling has been around for a long time and is a great resource for people with busy schedules who can’t always get into a therapist’s office.
Lincoln Park Therapy Group’s teletherapy online counseling services can be especially helpful for things like…
TELETHERAPY ONLINE COUNSELING CAN HELP YOU
Talk about any fears, worries, or concerns you have right now
Develop helpful coping skills to manage anxiety, stress, or depression
Learn how to navigate life transitions and establish work-life balance
Work through challenges in your relationship that have developed
Address difficulties related to isolation, loneliness, or a sense of concern about your future
At Lincoln Park Therapy Group, we use a solution-focused, strengths-based approach to counseling.
Through this approach, we will work together to identify your strengths and talents, figure out how to use them to problem-solve, and come up with strategies that you can implement right now, and over time to manage life.
We know some people may be concerned about possible limits to privacy though teletherapy online counseling. Our therapists can help you think of creative ways to find a private space to do your therapy sessions – some of the things we suggest to ensure privacy for teletherapy online counseling are:
- Go for a walk
- Say it’s a work call that you need privacy for
- Sit in your car with the heater on
- Sit in a closet and leave music or a TV on in the room to drown out noise
- Order a sound machine on Amazon
- Use earbuds so the therapist can’t be heard
- Allow for “extra screen time” (for kiddos) during session
HOW DO I KNOW IF I SHOULD SEEK SUPPORT?
If you find yourself experiencing any of these symptoms right now, it’s likely that counseling would be helpful to you:
- Feeling so overwhelmed you can’t focus or make decisions.
- Crying frequently to release stress and pent-up emotions.
- Draining your energy because you’re constantly worrying about something
- Feeling more anxiety or stress than you usually do.
- Struggling to feel hopeful about the future.
- Feeling more cranky, stressed out, or emotional than usual.
- Fighting frequently with friends or family members because you’re so stressed out.
- Experiencing a significant loss of a job, a relationship, or someone special in your life.
You don’t have to face life’s challenges alone.
Our teletherapy online counseling services offer a safe space to explore challenges you’re experiencing from the safety and comfort of your own home. Whether it’s anxiety about the current life stressors, difficulties that have come up in your relationship, or a sense of overwhelm trying to balance work and life, we’re here for you. By working with a counselor at Lincoln Park Therapy Group, you can learn ways to control negative thinking (that often triggers anxiety and depression), create a vision for the future (to give you a sense of hope), improve your self-care, and increase your health and well-being.